上海后花园SP

I was never approached for Sultan: Parineeti Chopra

first_imgMumbai, Jan 13 (PTI) Actress Parineeti Chopra has said she was never offered Salman Khan starrer “Sultan”.Rumours were rife that the 27-year-old actress was approached to play the female lead, hunt for which had been on for quite sometime.It was announced last week that Anushka Sharma has bagged the role in the much-talked about Yash Raj Films sports drama.Parineeti had even tweeted recently, clarifying that she was not doing “Sultan”.”I ignored it (rumours) for quite sometime and so I tweeted about it. I am not doing Sultan as the film was never offered to me. Now, Anushka is doing the film and it is great,” Parineeti told reporters here at the calendar launch of Dabboo Ratnani.The actress also denied reports that she may be seen in a YRF film opposite actor Aditya Roy Kapoor.”It is a crazy rumour. We both are busy,” she said.The “Ishqzaade” actress said she is working in a film but did not reveal much about it.”There is something. But I cant announce. We will announce it whenever we are ready. The producers will do that,” she said.The actress hit headlines recently with her latest photo-shoot Built that Way where she was seen in a new avatar, which had even stirred a debate on the social media on body shaming.In Ratnanis calendar, Parineeti is seen posing with a chocolate with lot of food stuff scattered all around.Talking about her look in the calendar, she said, “I am just posing.. and not eating. But now I work out. I have worked on my fitness this year, so I thought it would be fun doing something with food. I did not want it to be high fashion.”advertisementThe actress says she now feels little wary while being photographed as there is a pressure of being scrutinised.”The picture has to be good as today there is too much scrutiny. Everything relating to hair, make-up has to be good. It is nerve wrecking to give pictures today,” she added. PTI KKP ARS BK RYSlast_img read more